Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A cut above the rest...

Todays wedding was another easy one, not much happened and only thing unusual was the brides arms. I've seen girls before with a few cuts on their arms (self inflicted types) but this girl's  arms were covered in them. She must have had almost a 100 of them! Some were pretty deep since the scars were pretty big.. But she looked like a typical Japanese girl, nothing that would make you think she would do something like that.....

Speaking of scars, I've seen a bunch of brides and even guest with a huge scar across the bottom of their necks. I always wondered what type of operation that would leave the same scar on so many people. I've never seen one on any American people ... And another thing I've noticed about Japanese doctors is they leave the most "hideous?" huge, ugly scars on people. Some look like the type out of horror movie. Like a huge scar and you can see where the stitches were because they left big holes.. Again I've never seen them that bad on Americans either...

No comments:

Post a Comment