Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sorry for late post but hope your holidays were fun! I was lucky and no wedding on Christmas. Before I'd shoot 365 days a year since more then a few Japanese couples didn't celebrate Christmas. Usually there would be a few weddings that day but luckily now they just close for the day so I get to have the holiday off!!
Other things I missed were Superbowls! In the last 20 years or so I've seen maybe one superbowl! Before at our church we would have a Superbowl party with food, snacks, and fun. But, I'd be shooting the wedding, watch a few minutes of the game and right when it gets good, have to go back and shoot lol. Fun fun
I even had to shoot weddings on the day my daughter was born! I can't believe I missed it....She popped out early so it was quick birth..And by the time I turned around, she's 13 already!! I left house and come home to a grown woman.... My line of work we don't get vacations either. You don't work, you don't get paid... Hard to have anything planned since I don't get my schedule till the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment